If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Dawgman breaks down tons of stats and other numbers for tomorrow's season opener.
- Luke Mounger has an in-depth game preview with details on some of Rutgers' best players.
- John Ross is hoping the Huskies lose... the coin toss that is.
- UW's next opponent, Idaho, won a close one last night against former Husky assistant Jeff Choate and Montana State.
- Mason Kelley interviewed redshirt freshman wide receiver Andre Baccellia, and this young man is all about the team.
- Christian Caple makes his Week 1 Pac-12 picks. He was pretty good at that last year.
- Athletic Director Jen Cohen is putting together a Fan Advisory Council aimed at improving the overall gameday experience.
- How did the Huskies and Cougars both miss out on a local 6'2" 205 lb "surefire NFL receiver?" Adam Jude wonders as well.
Nice to see that DW can do this at the NFL level too:
Season opener in 1991: