- 2017 tight end commit Cade Otton played through the flu and caught a game-winning touchdown for Tumwater HS (WA) in their 15-13 upset over state powerhouse Bellevue HS (WA) on Friday night.
- 2017 running back commit Connor Wedington totaled 273 yards and scored five touchdown in Sumner HS’s (WA) 42-0 win on Friday night. Per The News Tribune, Wedington had runs of 41, 77, and 66 yards, all in the first half.
- Per Rivals, 2017 five-star offensive lineman recruit Foster Sarell has been admitted to Stanford. Sarell made an official visit to Stanford this weekend, along with fellow heralded offensive lineman recruit Walker Little.
- 2017 four-star defensive back recruit Elijah Molden also made his official visit to Stanford this past weekend. Here is an in-depth feature on Molden, who is currently considering Washington, Stanford, Oregon, and USC.
- Four-star athlete recruit Salvon Ahmed made his official visit to Notre Dame on Saturday. 247 sports projects an Ahmed commitment to Washington.
- Here’s a new highlight tape of four-star safety recruit Isaiah Pola-Mao via Under the Radar:
- Via The Oregonian, recruiting analyst Jordan Johnson said this about Washington’s recruiting reach into the state of Oregon:
“Give credit to Washington. Coach Petersen has done some impressive things (up) there," Johnson said. "They're coming down here and grabbing a couple of our top kids, at least they have over the past couple of years. Jacob Kizer is up there right now. A lot of people don't remember him, because he was hurt his senior year, but a West Salem standout. I think it's kind of a slap in the face, and good for them. If they can come down here and do that, credit to the Huskies. I think Marlon is a special, special talent – one of the best D-linemen that has ever come out of the state, comparisons to Ndamukong Suh. They are doing a good job, so yeah, if I was Oregon or Oregon State and you have a four or five-star kid, I would definitely not be too happy about that.”