If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- There's been a lot of hand-wringing about the run game not quite getting into gear after two games. Ask running back coach Keith Bhonapha, and he's not concerned.
- Anyone remember Chris Seisay? He played DB at Oregon, including in their title game appearance vs. Auburn, and now is a receiver at Portland State. He knows the challenge he'll face against the Husky secondary.
- News and notes from around the conference via Percy Allen.
- The NCAA and former UW President Mark Emmert take a lot of flak, but are being applauded for removing various championship game events out of North Carolina as a result of HB2.
- Our old pal Steve Sarkisian is on the staff at Alabama now. What exactly is he doing, and how did he get there?
- After a not-so-exciting Week 2 slate of college football, Week 3 is back with a vengeance. Here are Bruce Feldman's and Stewart Mandel's picks.
- We're all waiting for the arrival of super freshman Markelle Fultz, and hope he can lead us to the promised land, but Pacific Takes has different ideas of who will win the Pac-12.