- Washington Huskies head coach Chris Petersen and wide receivers coach Bush Hamdan took a helicopter ride down to Tacoma, on Friday, to see 2017 five-star offensive tackle recruit Foster Sarell. The top-ranked recruit will choose between Washington, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Stanford, and Alabama. Sarell has official visits set for Notre Dame on October 15th and Alabama on November 26th.
- 2017 four-star safety recruit Isaiah Pola-Mao hauled in two touchdowns and tallied an interception in a 52-7 win on Friday night.
- 2017 four-star athlete recruit Salvon Ahmed from Juanita HS (WA) will announce his decision in two weeks per RealDawg.com. He will make a visit to Notre Dame before his decision.
- Stanford offered a scholarship to 2017 Huskies RB commit Connor Wedington on Sunday night. Wedington scored three touchdowns in Sumner’s (WA) win over South Kitsap this past weekend.
- Four-star 2017 DB recruit Elijah Molden scored three touchdowns to help West Linn HS (OR) win in a 42-21 victory on Saturday night.
- 2018 five-star quarterback commit Jacob Sirmon led Bothell HS (WA) to a 34-12 victory over Kentwood on Friday night. Sirmon finished the night with 18-for-29 with 220 passing yards.
- Washington is showing interest in local 2018 3-star defensive back recruit Sam Lockett (Gonzaga Prep HS) according to Scout.com.
- The Huskies offered 2019 defensive tackle recruit, Matthew Pola-Mao on Saturday, according to Pola-Mao’s Twitter account. Matthew is the brother of current 2017 target, Isaiah Pola-Mao.
Recruiting Roundup: Petersen takes a helicopter to see Foster Sarell
Catch up on on all of the latest football recruiting headlines in this week’s recruiting roundup.