If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Chris Petersen talked to John Clayton on ESPN Radio. Enough with the preseason rankings, Petersen is ready to see if the Dawgs are good enough to get it done.
- Dawgman concluded its countdown of the most important Husky players. The QB of the defense was #2, and the QB on offense is the most indispensible player.
- Sports Illustrated lists John Ross among its 10 players seeking big comeback seasons.
- Adam Jude concludes his position previews with a look at special teams.
- ESPN's Ted Miller asks three questions about the Huskies as they begin fall camp.
- ICYMI, UW is ranked 18th in the coaches poll to begin the season. Here's the full top 25, plus 'others receiving votes' and a list of the coaches who will be voting this year. Petersen is one of them.
- Sidney Jones makes the top 10 of ESPN's top 25 Pac-12 players, and a Lakes HS product is two spots ahead of Jones.
- Shaq Thompson with an excellent wardrobe choice for his press conference with the Carolina Panthers.
I'm down with Brock & Kirk:
- Noah Dickerson posted a double-double as UW routed an Aussie semi-pro team. Markelle Fultz led the Huskies with 18 points. Christian Caple has the details.
Who's got ball? Nobody.
- Here's a little behind the scenes of the basketball team's trip down under so far.
- The UW men aren't the only hoopsters taking a trip to Australia. The women's team leaves tomorrow and Mason Kelley has this story on freshman guard Gigi Garcia.
- Incoming UW freshman golfer Sam Warkentin finished six under par to win the WJGA Championship in Bellingham.
- Former Husky Hope Solo and the US Women's soccer team won their opening match against New Zealand 2-0. Solo was heckled by the crowd with chants of "Zika," but Solo is taking the high road.
Awful video quality, fantastic spirals.