If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Second team RB Jomon Dotson says he's dialed in and ready to contribute even more this season.
- Washington began their Rutgers prep in practice yesterday. Hear from Keishawn Bierria, Kevin King, and Greg freakin' Gaines.
- Rutgers do-it-all athlete Janarion Grant is a big threat on special teams, and the Huskies need to be ready.
- Adam Jude writes 5 keys to the Husky football season.
- Sidney Jones is a force to be reckoned with, writes Percy Allen.
- College football podcast season is back! Pacific Takes has their Pac-12 week 1 podcast.
- Maybe you're only watching the Dawgs this weekend, maybe not. If you watch the rest of the conference, the Pac-12 blog has you covered with what to watch for.
- Oregon's defense was bad so they brought in Brady Hoke to help. After spring and fall camp, he's still not pleased.
- Finally, if you are going to the game this weekend, don't forget the UWDP fan-organized tailgate!