If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- As good as the defensive backs on this team are, they know they can always improve. For DB coach Jimmy Lake, it's a dream.
- Our very own Chris Landon joined the Seahawks Cover32 Show yesterday. His portion is around the 10-minute mark:
Thanks to @chrislandon of @UWonSBN for being on! Here's the show on replay: https://t.co/30CpKPoKzn @dagstoy @RealTedHicks @LadyLakeJen— Cover32 SeahawksShow (@SeahawksShow) August 24, 2016
- How important is Jake Browning to this team? Let the Dawgman crew tell you.
- Here's everything Chris Petersen said after practice yesterday. He talks about Austin Joyner, the backup QBs, and more.
- The ESPN Pac-12 Blog looks at coordinators to keep your eye on, and a familiar name pops up.
- Tough news for reserve middle linebacker Sean Constantine, who broke his ankle in practice this week. He will miss the season as he recovers.
- Our friends at fellow SB Nation site Pacific Takes are counting down Pac-12 teams in their preview series. Yesterday they arrived at #5: Washington.
- It's almost Rutgers game week! Here's two pieces of news to get you up to speed on what's happening with their team: they recently named team captains and their starting QB.
- Late addition Dot:
Washington fans should read this. So should all college football fans ... And everyone else. https://t.co/K0qKegY224— Kevin Gemmell (@Kevin_Gemmell) August 24, 2016