There are people on Twitter. You should follow the ones that talk about Husky football. I know I would, if I was on Twitter.
- According to Adam Jude, the defense continues to dominate, as the offense got nothing going in the first full-squad practice of the season. Here's Christian Caple's take as well. As Chris Petersen said afterward,
"We’re making strides," he said of the offense, "and when it’s all said and done I think we’ll be OK."
It's not at all uncommon for the defense to be ahead - way ahead - of the offense at this point of the season. And in case anyone forgot, the Huskies have a pretty good defense....Also noteworthy is that Andrew Kirkland is still running with the first team offensive line ahead of Kaleb McGary.
- Watch the video, read the transcipt, or both at the same time. Petersen talks about the offense, several specific players, knitting, and his favorite meal for a brisk fall evening.
- The guys at dawgman.com have lots of coverage from Day Three.
- Budda Baker has really let himself go this offseason.
- Christian Caple opines on how the Huskies will replace edge rushers Corey Littleton and Travis Feeney.
- Caple posted a video interview with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski.
- Caple also posted a couple of videos of drills. Check out the wide receivers here, and a little bit of the offensive line here.
- Since I know how much you all love the Ducks, here's a non-update update on their QB situation. Make sure to use the hand sanitizer on the way out.
- The Pac 12 Ultimate Road Trip would like to head to Eugene for the Ducks and the Cardinal in week 11. I'd go, but I think I have some friends from LA coming in to town that day that want to see what good defense looks like.
The Huskies have landed a new golf coach, as Alan Murray has accepted the job after leading the University of Alabama at Birmingham to its first NCAA regional title in 2015