If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Let Purple Reign Again, a promo website for the football team was launched today by the Athletic Department. It features upcoming game day changes and some fun hype videos.
- You can read about the changes there, or get the scoop from Adam Jude's article here.
- Adam Jude also has a review of the defensive line, which projects to be a postion of real strength and depth.
- Definitely one of the biggest pieces of news of the day is that coaches are now allowed to like, retweet, and subtweet recruits. If you follow coaches on Twitter, be ready for your feed to be blown up with retweets of their recruits.
- Dawgman.com is now down to #3 and #4 in their player MVP countdown. It's pretty obvious at this time, but numbers 1 and 2 should be Jake Browning and Budda Baker.
- It's not pre-season Dots unless there's at least 2 countdown articles. This time our friends at Pacific Takes countdown the top-12 DBs in the conference. Naturally a few Huskies make the list.
- Pacific Takes with another article, this time a recruiting roundup.
- ESPN's Pac-12 Blog is counting down the top 25 players in the pre-season, and today examine numbers 25-21.
- After redshirting last season, New Zealand big man Sam Timmons is eager to put his mark on the upcoming season.