If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- First, big shoutout to new UWDP writer Russ Johnson! He recently broke down our current 2017 offensive commits in a piece here, and you can expect more great stuff in the future. Be sure to follow him on Twitter for the latest updates!
- Dawgman breaks down the offensive ($) and defensive targets for the Huskies competing at The Opening. When was the last time UW had 3 commits at The Opening?
- The Pac-12 Blog is continuing their All-Century Teams, and today landed on Washington State. I never saw Jason Gesser play, but would you take him over Luke Falk?
- Back to the Huskies, they check in at #2 on the Pac-12 Blog's list of offensive triplets. The Huskies selected certainly have the quality and potential, but will need to make some big strides to be considered one of the most feared three-headed monsters in the conference.
- Where would you rank UW's defensive line among other Pac-12 teams? Pacific Takes has their ranking here.
- Darrell Daniels is slowly garnering some pre-season hype as he began to realize his vast potential last season. Not only is he a Mackey Award Watchlist-er, but he makes Pacific Takes' top TEs list.
- The NFL really likes Sidney Jones, and ranks him in the top 5 DBs in the country.
- With all the hoopla and hype around the Huskies during the preseason it's easy to forget (or maybe it's just me...) that we have a new AD, who just recently completed her executive staff.
Who isn't seriously excited for Byron Murphy to step on the field?
Very bright future ahead for this young man! @byronmurpy pic.twitter.com/3WEugNciVk— Jimmy Lake (@coachlakeudub) July 6, 2016
A little hope for our OL this season!
Congrats to @cshel957 on being named to the @rimingtontrophy watch list...STORY: https://t.co/CEZbohOWxS pic.twitter.com/mToJuhPwDv— UW Football (@UW_Football) July 6, 2016