If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Dawgman has a preview of the rising stars camp taking place later today at Husky Stadium. Read about the defensive prospects here and the young offensive talent here.
- Great story on Jake Browning and his dad in a the first of series leading up to Father's Day called #DAWGFATHERS.
- 4-star safety Brandon McKinney is being recruited hard by Washington and is planning a number of summer visits to big-name schools. He says not only Jimmy Lake and Chris Petersen are after him, but a 2017 Husky commit is trying to persuade him as well.
- ESPN's David Lombardi looks at the quarterback challenges facing the majority of teams in the Pac-12.
- Lombardi also analyzes how Arizona State plans to replace their starting QB and top two WRs from last season. UW hosts ASU November 19. He also discusses how Stanford will rebuild on defense. The Cardinal visit Husky Stadium September 30.
- ICYMI, Nate Robinson had a tryout with the Seahawks. Pete Carroll was impressed but it doesn't sound like the 32-year-old will have a chance to make the team.
UW Scouting Assistant with a throwback Don James quote:
One of the great Thursday Speeches from the Dawgfather Don James. pic.twitter.com/dw2n0hKnfd— Benny Feinsilber (@BennyFeinsilber) June 15, 2016
Our Kinda Alum:
Husky legend Jake Locker is in the house to talk to these young QBs! That's an OKG right there. pic.twitter.com/pbbhZWy1VU— Coach Petersen (@CoachPeteUW) June 17, 2016
Well, we're pretty desperate for football action this time of year...so how about a UW true frosh doing a cone drill:
Listen to a scouting report on Marquese Chriss, who is now a likely top-5 pick.
Our next NBA Draft podcast episode takes a look at Washington's ultra-athletic freshman: Marquese Chrisshttps://t.co/9sUKBQrvNX— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) June 16, 2016
4-star power forward out of Seattle:
- A two-time Olympian coxswain has been named the new women's rowing coach at UW.
- Mason Kelley has a feature on UW soccer forward Mason Robertson who is hoping to put his injury behind him and finish with a strong senior season.
More honors for the Husky closer:
Troy Rallings named to the West ABCA/Rawlings All-Region First Team. Now eligible for ABCA All-America squad. pic.twitter.com/ZDBbmU35BF— UW Baseball (@UW_Baseball) June 16, 2016