If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Man, I'd hate to watch Bishop Gorman quarterback and former Husky commit Tate Martell order dinner in a restaurant. "I'll have the chicken... no, wait the steak... check that; the salmon... wait, can I hear the specials again?" The kid is taking his time making up his mind.
- Husky broadcaster Bob Rondeau will receive the Chris Schenkel Award from the National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame. Next season will mark Rondeau's 36th calling UW football games.
- Chris Fetters analyzes the Huskies' running back situation coming out of Spring Ball. He also breaks down the wide wide receiver position.
- Former UW Defensive end Josh Shirley was among the cuts for the Seahawks as they trimmed their roster to prepare for adding undrafted free agents.
- The ESPN Pac-12 blog assesses linebacker corps in the North coming out of Spring. The Huskies lead the way in "Good Shape."
- Grab your Kleenex, Dawg Fans; Oregon lost a touted QB commit.
- Scottsdale, AZ. safety and Husky prospect K.J. Jarrell talks to Scout about UW and a future visit to Seattle. Jarrell was a HS teammate of 2016 Husky recruit Byron Murphy.
- Toned down eye-black is just one of the new rules the Pac-12 will employ in 2016. Sorry Psalm Wooching.
"They will physically POUND you."
- Markelle Fultz rose to #3 on Scout's final top 100 prospects list for the 2016 class.
- Marquese Chriss and Dejounte Murray are among the 70 or so players invited to the NBA combine in Chicago.
- A USA Today mock draft has Chriss going 11th to the Orlando Magic. Murray is not mentioned on that list.
- Federal Way slugger and UW commit Christian Jones is having a great season, and pro scouts are noticing.
- UW golfers Corey Pereira, Jonathan Sanders, Frank Garber and Carl Yuan were named to the All-Conference Teams. It was the second straight First-Team selection for Pereira. The UW team is seeded 4th in the NCAA Championship's Franklin Regionals in Nashville, TN.
- The Husky women's golf team is in first place after day one of the Baton Rouge Regional.
- Washington Tennis player Nour Abbes earned Pac-12 All-Conference Honorable Mention. Abbes and her doubles partner Miki Kobayashi received an at large bid to the 2106 NCAA championships in Tulsa, OK.
- Men's Tennis is in the postseason
- Husky senior Izaic Yorks was selected as the Pac-12 Male Track Athlete of the Week. Yorks ran the fastest 1500-meter in the NCAA so far this season last Sunday.