If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Sadly I wasn't a Husky fan (or alive) during the 1985 Orange Bowl, but it went down as one of the most famous games in Husky Football history. The team that bested Oklahoma that day is now enshrined forever in the Hall of Fame. Enjoy 3 hours and 17 minutes of vintage Husky ball.
- ESPN wonders how Travis Feeney fell all the way to the 6th round in the NFL draft. Did the Steelers get a steal?
- Dwayne Washington's superior athleticism just may earn him a spot with the Lions.
- In this ranking of USC's toughest games this season, Washington is viewed as one of the easier matchups, strangely, ahead of Utah State.
- Dawgman.com continues their post-practice position reviews, this time focusing on the O-Line.
- Jim Harbaugh keeps making headlines about satellite camps. This time, he's bringing the University of Michigan to Australia.
- Really interesting results from this survey of over 44,000 NCAA Division I athletes. Time demands are a key issue, as you might expect.
- ESPN's Pac-12 Blog is feeling good and great respectively about Washington's defensive line and defensive backs.