- Sports Illustrated released their post-spring Top 25 and they have the Huskies ranked #17, good for 2nd among Pac-12 schools.
- Members of the CFB community on Reddit created fan heat maps of each school based on a survey of users. Here's a look at how Husky fans are distributed throughout the country:
- Sporting News ranked the top 25 returning quarterbacks heading into the 2016 season and Jake Browning comes in at #20.
- If you recall the conference realignment and expansion chaos back in 2010 you might remember the extensive talk of Texas and Oklahoma possibly joining the Pac-10. Turns out that Oklahoma was 30 minutes away from joining the conference of champions before ultimately deciding to stay put.
- With the satellite camp drama a hot topic of discussion over the last month or so, Andy Staples from SI asked college coaches how they would fix recruiting if given the chance.
- ESPN recently released their latest FPI rankings and the Huskies crack the top 15. Washington also has the best chance among Pac-12 schools to go undefeated at 1.2%. They were given a 24% chance to win the conference championship.
- The ESPN Pac-12 blog takes a look at the state of the quarterback situations in the North and not surprisingly, Washington is in great shape.
- Also from the ESPN Pac-12 blog, David Lombardi takes a look at the rise of the Washington schools and asks whether Stanford and Oregon have lost their stranglehold on the North for good.
- After a tryout at the Seahawks rookie mini camp over the weekend, Tani Tupou has earned himself a contract:
#Seahawks signed CB Jamal Marshall, LB Pete Robertson, TE Ronnie Shields, WR Tyler Slavin, FB Taniela Tupou.— Stephen Cohen (@scohenPI) May 9, 2016
- Looks like 5-star prospect Michael Porter is on the verge of narrowing his list of schools to 5.
Mike's top 5 coming soon!— Jontay Porter (@JontayPorter) May 9, 2016
- According to this Sporting News article, Dejounte Murray will not be attending the NBA Draft combine. Marquese Chriss, however, will be there.