If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- ESPN's computer-generated Football Power Index gives the Huskies the best chance in the Pac-12 to go undefeated. Don't get too excited, there's a 1.2% likelihood of that happening. A big reason is the easiest schedule in conference this year. UW's schedule is ranked the 50th toughest in FBS; it's about time!
- FPI also gives UW the second best chance to win the conference. Ted Miller likes Stanford; what else is new?
- We all like Budda Baker, right? Well, crap; now I love the guy after reading this Bruce Feldman article. He's not just an "OKG," he's everybody's kinda guy.
- Gohuskies.com released details about the Spring Preview April 23rd.
- The ESPN Pac-12 blog has a recap of recruiting progress for all 6 Pac-12 North teams.
- If you like watching Chantel Osahor drill lazy, flat-footed 3-pointers then you are not alone. This is the most viewed video on the Pac-12 Network's website.
- The UW women will be honored at Safeco on Sunday
- Andrew Andrews has been invited to play in the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament to showcase his talents for NBA scouts.
- A 6-6 guard is considering a transfer to UW.
— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) April 7, 2016
- UW Women's tennis released the video below to promote it's matchup with Stanford at noon today.
- Mason Kelley has this story on walk-on rower Madison Molitor who had never even tried the sport before arriving at UW.
- Kelley also details the career of rower Marlee Blue, who dedicated herself to the sport after being cut from her high school soccer team.
- Pac-12 profiles Husky living legend Al Rossi, a 1952 Olympic Medalist.