If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- A couple Husky DBs made ESPN's list of the top NFL prospects for the 2017 draft. There's also a Coug and a Lakes High School product.
- What do Travis Feeney and Myles Jack have in common? Neither are NFL first round picks. Only one is a surprise. Both guys will hope to hear their name called today. A few other Dawgs are hoping to be late round selections.
- Feeney tells Adam Jude whoever drafts him will "get a gem."
- Chris Fetters breaks down his five takeaways from Husky Spring Camp and the Browning-Ross connection is near the top of his list.
- Does Jeff Tedford meeting with Chris Petersen make Jonathan Smith's seat even hotter?
- An article from Forbes magazine says the reversal of NCAA satellite camp bans is a win for college sports, and for the free market system.
- Marques Tuiasosopo is getting a great opportunity at UCLA according to ESPN.
- Markelle Fultz is among the top one-and-done candidates entering college next season
- The 10th ranked UW softball team will honor their five seniors Sunday in the final home game against Utah.
- UW relief pitcher Troy Rallings was named to the Collegiate Baseball Writers watch list for Stopper of the Year.