- The excitement and hype around Washington's defense this season has grown throughout spring. Most national post-spring lists include the usual suspects: your Notre Dames, USCs, Ohio States. However, among the blue bloods, Sports Illustrated says to watch out for the Husky D.
- Mason Kelley met with Chris Petersen before the Spring Preview, and got his thoughts on "the details."
- SI asks which teams can continue to grow after last season's improvements. Washington State made huge improvements last season - what will they do this year?
- The Cougs also had their Spring Game over the weekend. What did the Pac-12 Blog observe?
- A growing trend across the country is the decline in attendance at games, especially the students. Colorado is dramatically lowering ticket prices hoping to put butts in seats.
- Speaking of attendance, the Pac-12 lags behind in Spring Game attendance.
- College Basketball coaches have been texting recruits for a few years now, but that rule hasn't yet permeated College Football, until now. What should coaches expect?
- Across the Pac-12, teams are figuring out their QB situations. Adam Jude breaks it down.
- Our SB Nation friends also look at Pac-12 QB races and assess where teams stand after spring.
- Of the more high-profile QB races, Cal needs to replace Jared Goff. The Pac-12 Blog brings you up to speed.
- The Diamond Dawgs clinched the season series against city rivals Seattle U. The Huskies are currently ranked no. 25.