- Rivals takes a look at the schools with the most first-round NFL draft picks since 2011. Washington comes in ahead of the likes of Notre Dame, Oregon, and Georgia and the Huskies are tied with USC.
- The debate surrounding the issue of satellite camps continues to dominate college football headlines and now the US Department of Justice is involved. The DOJ is reviewing the decision by the NCAA to ban the camps and they're specifically looking at whether or not this decision will impede the opportunities of young athletes to be seen by college coaches.
- Athlon Sports profiles 20 offensive linemen on the rise heading into the 2016 season and Washington's own Trey Adams makes the list.
- Washington has been on fire lately when it comes to recruiting and UW commit Terrell Bynum says we can expect another pledge in the coming weeks:
I can promise you a new Dawg in the next month.. #WOOF— Terrell Bynum (@TDBynum) April 26, 2016
- Husky linebacker Tevis Bartlett credits wrestling with helping him to excel on the gridiron. Bartlett went 189-5 in wrestling matches over the course of his prep career, including undefeated junior (46-0) and senior (54-0) campaigns.
- Someone put together a 1991 "NCAA Yearbook" playlist on Youtube, which has a number of memorable games from the 1991 season. A handful of Washington games can be found in the playlist.
- Isaiah Thomas is the lighting up the NBA playoffs:
Isaiah Thomas is the leading scorer in the entire LEAGUE for the playoffs pic.twitter.com/z0UWSxjSfF— Forever GreenTM (@ForeverGreen_) April 25, 2016
- ICYMI: Paul Flannery has an outstanding article on Thomas, who has made a career out of proving the doubters wrong.
- Bleacher Report caught up with Nate Robinson, who is now playing in Israel. Nate reveals who the worst coach he played under was and ponders where he would be if he stuck with football.
- UW legend Danielle Lawrie was named to the Pac-12 All-Century team yesterday.
- Washington sits atop the UW Daily's Pac-12 baseball power rankings this week.