If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Last week the Huskies secured the commitment of one of the top players in Oregon. Now, according to this article from the Oregonian, Marlon Tuipuloti is still considering making a few visits to other schools.
- Christian Caple says the way to overcome the UW budget deficit is pretty simple: Fill Husky Stadium on game days.
- UCLA coach Jim Mora defended his AD Dan Guerrero, who was publicly called out by Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott for not supporting the ban on satellite camps. Listen here.
- Cal is losing leading tackler Hardy Nickerson, who is transferring to Illinois.
- Chantel Jennings of ESPN previews three things to watch in tomorrow's UW Spring Preview.
- Don't forget, the Spring Preview starts at 12:30
- Mason Kelley profiles UW rower Philip Walczak, someone who exemplifies a student athlete who does it for the love of the sport.
- Kelly also details the decision to row for UW Women's crew member Hannah Allen, who was impressed by the passion of head coach Conor Bullis.
- Two UW women advanced to the second round of the Pac-12 Tennis Championships