- Washington football experienced a small decline in Academic Progress Rate in 2014-15, but the one-year change only made a small dent in UW's strong four-year score of 971, which still ranks third in the Pac-12. Considering that Petersen reported a team GPA of 3.13 this past year, it seems likely we will see APR climb next season. (It was pointed out in the comments that I previously listed the 14-15 football score at 893. This was incorrect and has been changed. Basketball scored 893, football scored 962)
- As Caple reports, all of UW's programs are well clear of NCAA minimums, so nobody needs to worry about NCAA sanctions.
- ICYMI, Ryan put together a round-up of the fourteenth spring practice.
- The hyper-athletic Coleman Shelton has shifted to center after previously playing guard and tackle, and Jude put together a solid write-up on the process of learning another new position.
- Looks like the Huskies will have to look elsewhere for JUCO help.
Washington Huskies miss on landing JUCO All-American Braian Angola-Rodas who picks Florida State. https://t.co/gnB6QD5bFF— Percy Allen (@percyallen) April 20, 2016