If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Dawgman has this Ike and Rome interview with 4-star Wide Receiver and the latest Chris Petersen recruit Terrell Bynum. The audio is not great, but he announces his commitment to UW at the 8:15 mark.
- Here's Bynum showing off his route running:
- Adam Jude has this story on Chico McClatcher and Budda Baker. The two are pushing each other to get better every day in practice.
- UW tight end Darrell Daniels is featured in a Seattle Times article about uniforms and what they mean in sports as well as other careers and hobbies.
- The ESPN Pac-12 blog has a discussion on the QB battle at USC.
- ESPN also highlights position battles in the Palouse.
- USC named Lynn Swann its new AD. I guess Pat Haden couldn't care less.
- Talia Walton was drafted by the LA Sparks with the 29th overall pick.
- Adam Jude details the excitement for Walton, who will get to play alongside her childhood idol.
- UW needs more depth at guard. Could help be on the way?
- Husky gymnast Allsion Northey is competing in the All-Around today at noon at the NCAA Championships.
- Every UW baseball player had a hit in a 12-4 romp of Seattle U on Wednesday.
- The 26-8 UW softball team returns home to play Cal tonight at 5pm. Get tickets here.
- Husky shortstop Ali Aguilar was named a finalist for the USA Softball Player of the Year.