- The big news in the NCAA right now is the satellite camp ban. Many will say this stems from Jim Harbaugh's recruiting practices, and in true Harbaugh fashion, he didn't shy away from making his opinion on the subject known.
- The best part about the pre-season hype for the football team is we get featured in all the cool top-25 articles! Like this one, where ESPN asks who the most versatile player is on each top 25 team.
- On a similar note, Chantel Jennings asks - Is versatility a good thing for college players?
- More positivity about the Dawgs this spring, this time focusing on the return of speedster John Ross.
- Seth Collins, former Oregon State QB who decided to leave the program after last season, has decided to rejoin the team. Coach Gary Anderson has welcomed him back to the program as a WR, and he'll have to sit out spring practice while he catches up on winter conditioning.
- The Huskies hit the field for day 10 of spring ball today. Check back later today for all your updates!
- Washington Women's Basketball star Talia Walton is just one of 12 players invited to the WNBA draft tomorrow night.
- The Seattle Storm are expected to draft UConn's Breanna Stewart no. 1 overall.