If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Late addition dot: ESPN says Washington is no longer young.
- Currently committed to Alabama, Najee Harris (Antioch, CA) visited Seattle over the weekend. It appears to be a longshot to reel him in, but the top rated RB in the country and his family used to live in the Seattle area.
- leb McGary's play is going to be key this year, and his injury setback this spring slows that progression. It doesn't appear serious, but it continues the trend of Washington hard luck OLs.
- The Pac-12 Mailbag weighs in on the satellite camp ban.
- The big national news today is the NCAA capping the number of bowl games at 41.It appears like the days of 5-7 teams making bowl games are coming to an end.
- Washington hosted Junior Day over the weekend, and while most of the players aren't big time scholarshio players, a few were there. Dawgman caught up with Elijah Molden, Jaxson Kirkland, and Alex Forsyth.
- Apparently this Markelle Fultz guy is pretty good.
- Schedules and pre-season tournaments are already being planned for next season. Washington has been penciled into the 2016 Global Sports Classic in Las Vegas.