If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jaydon Mickens and Marvin Hall impressed at UW's pro day yesterday. The Seattle Times has the story with a slideshow as well.
- Travis Feeney wasn't able to participate due to his recent sports hernia surgery, but he still had a busy day talking. Read and watch his interview with Chris Fetters.
- Dawgman talked to recruiting guru Brandon Huffman. He discusses some recent Montlake visits as well as top in-tate targets for Washington. Listen to the Podcast here.
- The ESPN Pac-12 blog debates who has the best secondary in the conference.
- Bad news for UW fans and the rest of the Pac-12 as it looks like an obscure NCAA loophole may allow Husky killer Vernon Adams Jr. to return to Oregon for one more season. Read the depressing details here.
- Adam Jude discusses how the UW and Syracuse women's teams have changed since their meeting in Las Vegas back in the fall. The Orange built a big lead early in that one and the Huskies' comeback fell short.
- Mason Kelley talked to UW forward Katie Collier, who says after all she and her team have been through, the Final Four wont be too big a stage at all.
- Scout breaks down some of the top performances in the McDonald's High School All-American Game and Markelle Fultz gets some major love at around the 1:30 mark.
- The 11th-ranked UW softball team returns home this weekend to face #18 Arizona. See the schedule and details for the series here.