If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The Dawgman.com crew broke down their observations from Monday's practice in an audio roundtable discussion. Chris Fetters also threw out 10 impressions he took away from the Dawgs' first day on the field. ($)
- Defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake joined Dave Softy Mahler's show yesterday to talk about what he expects to see from the Huskies' secondary this year.
- Three-star offensive lineman Brett Neilon, Scout.com's No. 3 center in the 2017 class, loved his trip to Washington so much that he decided to spend an extra day taking in the sights around Montlake.
- Camilo Eifler might not be suiting up for the Dawgs this spring, but there's no question he's as hyped as anyone for the 2016 season.
- ESPN's Adam Rittenberg calls Chris Petersen one of the best football coaches to never (yet) reach the national championship game.
- It sure seems like 2017 four-star wide receiver Terrell Bynum knows where he's going to play his college ball. For what it's worth, he was on campus at UW last weekend.
Having a hard time keeping quiet..— Terrell Bynum (@TDBynum) March 30, 2016
- Sounds like Jaydon Mickens will be bringing an old UW football recruiting target along with him to tomorrow's Pro Day.
Ready to put on a show with my guy @jtheaps9 pulling the trigger!! 3/31— JMicky (@jaydiggla4) March 30, 2016
- GoHuskies.com has your headquarters for everything surrounding the women's basketball team.
- Adam Jude writes about the buzz the women's team is generating throughout the Seattle sports community as they prepare for Sunday's Final Four showdown against Syracuse.
- Christian Caple delves into what making the Final Four means to Federal Way product Talia Walton.
The amount of high-fives I have gotten on campus is amazing— Make It Happen (@TWALLY_3) March 28, 2016
- Wooden All-American Kelsey Plum joined Softy's show to talk about the team's remarkable run to the Final Four.
Washington star Kelsey Plum has been named to the third-team AP all-America.— Tim Booth (@ByTimBooth) March 28, 2016
- Percy Allen chatted with Marquese Chriss about why the star freshman has decided to head to the NBA.
- Dejounte Murray is making new friends in advance of the NBA draft.
- The Huskies improved to 13–8 yesterday following their 2–0 shutout of the Gonzaga Bulldogs.