- Scott Eklund has a comprehensive list of observations from the first day of spring practices.
- The Dawgman guys put together a half-hour podcast sharing their observations from the day. They singled out redshirt freshman WR Andre Baccellia and senior DL Damion Turpin as a couple of under-the-radar guys who could have breakout years.
- Percy Allen has some practice notes and an article on the return of John Ross. Judging from all of the beat writers' comments it sounds like John is just as explosive as he was before his knee injury.
- Athlon Sports previews the Huskies as they begin spring practices.
- Freshman QB Daniel Bridge-Gadd sat down with Sports 360 AZ during his spring break to talk about how he helped lead Paradise Valley High to its first state championship game, as well as how he is adjusting to life at UW.
- Pete Kwiatkowski gets pretty pumped about good grades:
- If you've been living under a rock you'll be ecstatic to learn that the women's basketball team has earned a spot in their first Final Four in program history. They'll be facing Syracuse this Sunday and the Seattle Times has a roundup of the national media's reactions to their historic run.
- Kelsey Plum, who was named a third team All-American yesterday, says she knew she had to get her teammates involved more if they were going to make a deep run in the NCAA tournament.
- Frosh softball pitcher Taran Alvelo has been named the Pac-12 Freshman of the Week. Alvelo has helped lead the Huskies to a 21-7 record and a #10 national ranking.