If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Adam Jude examines the key story lines for UW this spring.
- CBS shows confidence in the Huskies this season as a possible Playoff Cinderella team.
- Washington is continually expanding it's recruiting footprint, this time dipping into the talended Monroe, LA area. Jaiden Cole is currently looking to visit Seattle this spring.
- Here's a list of top 10 QBs heading into spring. Only one Pac-12 QB is listed, and it's not Jake Browning.
- Huge, huge, huge victory by the women's team against Stanford, setting up a trip to Washington's first-ever Final Four. Really can't say how happy and proud I am of the team - they play for each other, which is evidenced by the fact this is the lowest-seeded team in 10+ years to make the Final Four. They take on 4th-seeded Syracuse on Sunday, April 3rd. Also, what's with Syracuse basketball this year? Along with the women's team, the 10th-seed men's team is in the Final Four as well.
- Kelsey Plum gets a lot of the attention, but you can't discount the impact Kelli Kingma has had.
- Back to the men's team, Andrew Andrews is still racking up awards this postseason.
- Really interesting stuff from Percy Allen, who interviewed an NBA scout on the prospects of Dejounte Murray and Marquese Chriss.