If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Dawgman continues their spring preview series with a look at a major strength: The Defensive Line. The Offensive Line was previewed on Thursday
- A 4-star RB from West Hills, CA is turning heads in a 7-on-7 tournament. He plans to visit Montlake in April.
- Dawgman has some updates on Husky recruiting targets for Member$, including a top QB
- David Lombardi previews the Oregon State Beavers for the ESPN Pac 12 Blog
- Kelsey Plum and the UW Women square off against Kentucky tonight. Meanwhile, Plum and six of her teammates made the Pac 12 All Academic Team led by Kelli Kingma's 3.78 GPA.
- Adam Jude of the Seattle Times profiles the relationship between Plum and Head Coach Mike Neighbors
- Dawgman's Aaron Beach says Dejounte Murray and Marquese Chriss made a good decision, or at the very least, not a bad one.
- Christian Caple from the Tacoma News Tribune interviewed Lorenzo Romar about the future of the Husky Hoops team, and yes 90% is about two guys who won't be part of it.
- Percy Allen's story says Murray and Chriss have known for a while that they would chase the NBA dream when the season ended.
- Trysten Melhart went 4-4 to lead the UW softball team to a 9-0 win over UCLA.
- Did you know there are RPI rankings for Softball? I didn't. With six wins over Top 25 teams, the Huskies have an impressive ranking.
- The Baseball team got a 3-run Homerun from Gage Matuszak in the bottom of the 10th inning to get the walk off win against Oregon last night. Watch the highlights here.
- Mason Kelly has a story on Graham Henry from the UW's defending IRA National Champion 4+ Crew Team
- Kelly also profiles Women's Crew Sophomore Karlé Pittsinger