- The women's team, on the back of a 32 point performance from Kelsey Plum, stunned the local crowd in College Park who turned out to watch their Terps take on the Dawgs, beating Maryland 74-65.
- The ladies' journey through the NCAA tournament is being documented in a series of online episodes, similar to the football team's series 'The Pursuit'. Here is the latest episode:
- The men's team on the other hand saw their season come to an end at the hands of the Aztecs of San Diego State. The Dawgs fell 93-78, putting an end to an up and down season. Here is Ben Knibbe's recap.
- Mason Kelley profiles Pabail Sidhu, Lorenzo Romar's director of basketball strategies, and the man Bill Walton calls "the future of basketball".
- Deontae Cooper opened up to the Seattle Times about his decision to transfer to San Jose State for his final season of eligibility. He says though he loves UW and Seattle, he had to do what he felt was best for him to further his football career.
- Tom Fornelli of CBS Sports thinks that Washington has the best shot at being 2016's playoff Cinderella team.