If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- If you're free Sunday afternoon, you can head over to the Dempsey Indoor Facility to watch the Dawgs take part in the third-annual Husky Combine. Make sure to check out our discussion thread for the event.
- Kevin Gemmell calls Bishop Sankey's 61-yard touchdown run against Stanford at CenturyLink Field in 2012 the 15th-most iconic play in the conference during the last decade.
- Scott Eklund spoke to four-star 2017 wide receiver Camron Buckley about his relationship with the Washington coaches.
- Greg Biggins checks in with four-star 2017 cornerback and Washington commit Keith Taylor, who certainly sounds solid to the Dawgs.
- Erik McKinney details what he expects to be the 10 fiercest recruiting battles in California for the 2017 cycle. ($)
- The CU Buffs may have struggled on the field in recent years, but that hasn't stopped them from opening some gorgeous new facilities.
Colorado Athletic Facilities from CU Football Video on Vimeo.
The Sun Belt is cutting ties with Idaho and New Mexico State after the 2017 season.
- Ivy League coaches voted unanimously to prohibit tackling during in-season practices.
Lorenzo Romar, Andrew Andrews and Marquese Chriss spoke to the media yesterday in advance of tonight's regular season finale against the Cougars.
- Percy Allen writes that the Huskies need to be on guard against Wazzu, whose players would like nothing more than to end their 15-game losing streak with an end-of-season win over Washington.
- An Omaha, Neb., dentist has created braces in the shape of team logos.