- Athlon Sports put out a ranking of all 128 FBS teams and the Huskies enter the spring ranked #17, ahead of rivals Washington State and Oregon. USC (#15) and Stanford (#14) are the only Pac-12 teams ranked higher than UW.
- Athlon also ranked the top 25 Pac-12 players heading into spring ball and a handful of Huskies made the list. Kieshawn Bierria and John Ross did not make the top 25, but were named players to watch.
- The Seattle Times has photos and video from the football team's 848 step climb to the top of the Space Needle.
- Lorenzo Romar spoke with reporters yesterday and said there was not much cheering when the Huskies were selected to play in the NIT, but he believes his guys will be excited and ready to play come game time.
- The women's team earned a #7 seed in the NCAA tourney and will face 10th seeded UPenn in Maryland on Saturday.
- Approximately 30 UW student athletes met with Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott last week to discuss a number of topics, but mainly the increasing time demands student athletes are facing.