If you want to keep up to date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Adam Jude over at the Seattle Times reviews the "team building" activity the football players participated in: running the stairs to the top of the Space Needle.
- SI.com asks if Washington's offense can take the leap this year. They also ask questions about the 11 other conference teams, but this is a Washington blog so we don't care about them.
- I hope you enjoy slide shows. Here are SI.com's 10 Pac-12 players who will be big names this fall.
- The Pac-12 offices instituted a new policy regarding transfers. Essentially, if you have a history of misconduct you can be barred from playing in the conference.
- Another positive peice from the Pac-12 Blog about the State of the Program heading into spring ball.
- First, a story on Kelsey Plum and how's she's become one of the best scorers in Pac-12 history.
- The most dreaded acronym this time of year for basketball fans is NIT. The 18-14 Huskies are probably headed that way. Though after being picked 11th in the conference, you really could view this season as a success. Based on the start of the season, it ended in disappointment, but you can't help but feel that Husky Basketball is back.
- Percy Allen evaluates their NIT projections. UPDATE: Huskies will host Long Beach State tomorrow night.