If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Chris Peterson showed his Pop-A-Shot skills, but appearently they weren't good enough to beat Azeem Victor, according to Victor's Twitter post
- A four-star safety from Arizona talked to the guys at Dawgman about why Washington is one of his favorites, and also have an insider article on a five star corner that is considering the Dawgs
- Is Nate Robinson really thinking about an NFL career? Bob Condotta has the story. And here's the YouTube video where he gets endorsements from some familiar faces.
- Jimmy Lake posted a cool highlight video on his Twitter about "getting the ball back"
- Ivan Maisel has a nice story on the retirement of former UW Defensive Line coach Randy Hart
- Ted Miller looks at the top secondaries int he Pac 12. Yep UW has one of them
- Finally, Miller and Kevin Gemmell discuss which team has the fewest question marks heading into Spring Ball. Sounds like they both would have picked UW if they weren't under contract to argue.
- Christian Caple has his recap of another close loss for Lorenzo Romar's team, and some thoughts from Romar on the NIT among other things
- Percy Allen says it was the same old story for the Huskies
- The Huskies may have lost to Oregon, but Aaron Beach says heads should still be held high