- According to the fine folks over at Pro Football Focus, Washington had the #1 overachieving recruiting class over the course of the 2015 season.
- ICYMI: Bill Connelly's S&P+ rating system continues to remain bullish on the Huskies' 2016 prospects, placing them at #10 in the nation.
- Pete Kwiatkowski was listed in a recent Bleacher Report article about the most valuable defensive coordinators in college football.
- One of the hot button issues revolving around football today is the issue of concussions and their long-term effects on the brain. Seattle company VICIS, in collaboration with the University of Washington, is helping to solve that problem with an innovative new helmet design rolling out in the NFL in 2016. Check out this gif of the helmet in action compared to a traditional design on the right:
- The Dawgs may have fallen in the RPI following Saturday's loss to Arizona, but a NCAA tournament bid is still on the table.
- Mason Kelley writes about how Andrew Andrews has made getting to the line an art form.
- Markelle Fultz was in the building on Saturday:
- Dejounte Murray had the Pac-12's Play of the Week with this thing of beauty: