If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- All of UW's current coaches have been rewarded with 2-year extensions, except Jonathan Smith who has been extended by 1 year.
- You've probably all heard about every Husky's favorite AD, Pat Haden, retiring from USC. Ted Miller writes that his legacy will be written by Clay Helton.
- The Pac-12 Blog examines Washington's first Pac-12 opponent of 2016, Arizona, and their biggest strengths and areas of need.
- One thing we need more of in this space, is Mike Leach. Enjoy a 5-video compiliation from a friendly Redditor.
- After a hot start to conference play, the Husky women allowed 35 points to Oregon in a loss yesterday. The #24 Huskies have now lost 3 of 4.
- The Husky men's basketball team lost a close one to Arizona on Saturday. A loss is a loss, but it's a far cry from being on the business end of Arizona's 30+point win earlier in the season.
- Lorenzo Romar in his post-game video pinned the loss ultimately on the Huskies not being able to stop Ryan Anderson.
- Lack of rebounding doomed the Dawgs, says Andrew Andrews.