If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The 2016 College Football Hate Map is live, and the results from Washington and Oregon assure me that all is right with the world. On the other hand, what did we ever do to you, Montana?
- Scott Eklund spoke to elite 2017 wide receiver prospect Taariq Johnson about his recruitment.
- Chris Fetters gives the Huskies' coaching staff an "A" grade for their 2016 linebacker recruiting.
- Chantel Jennings says that Washington is in good shape along the defensive line, though I do wonder where in the world she got the name "Josh Tupou."
- Bob Condotta wonders if Pete Carroll might find a way to get Steve Sarkisian back into football through a consulting or coaching role with the Seahawks.
- The Pac-12 reviewed the officiating joke that was the final possession of the Oregon State game and concluded that there's nothing to see here, people. Move along.
- Percy Allen says that the Huskies have no one but themselves to blame if they miss The Big Dance.
- The women's basketball team is likely headed toward a berth in the NCAA Tournament.