If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Kyle Bonagura names Washington as the only Pac-12 North team in great shape at the linebacker position.
- Carolina Panthers strength and conditioning coach Joe Kenn singled out Shaq Thompson as the leader of the team's rookies.
- George Schroeder says that the bowl games' supply and demand problems in regard to playing quality teams is about to get worse.
The never-ending recruiting saga of five-star quarterback and one-time Washington commit (and ostensible current Texas A&M commit) Tate Martell continues.
- The Dawgs lost a heartbreaker last night to the Beavers in Corvallis, likely eliminating them from NCAA Tournament consideration in the process. Jesse Kennemer has our recap.
- Check out Percy Allen and Christian Caple's game stories, and Allen points out a few key factors that contributed to Washington's disappointing night.
- The Dawgman.com guys have postgame video of Coach Romar, and discussed the loss and where Washington goes now in a late-evening podcast.
- Definitely not a travel. Right. #Pac12Refs
- Gabey Lucas at Pacific Takes recaps the women's softball team's strong start to the season.