If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- ESPN’s David Lombardi revisits the top 10 plays from the Pac-12 season. Four of the ten are Husky plays, including #1.
- Chris Petersen joined the other three playoff-bound coaches on stage in Atlanta for a press conference. Petersen referred to himself as “The Rookie” while Nick Saban praised the UW offense as “explosive.”
- Yesterday the Sporting News named him a 1st teamer, today Budda Baker earned 2nd team All-American from USA Today.
- Pro Football Focus released their All-Pac 12 first team and Jake Browning leads a number of Huskies receiving that honor.
- GoHuskies has lots of details, facts and ticket info on the Peach Bowl.
- The Oregonian talks to UW commit Marlon Tuipulotu who says he is fully committed to being a Husky.
- Awful Announcing says Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott admits the Pac-12 Network is not the success he hoped.
UW verbal commit Tyrell Bynum’s 2016 Hudl highlight reel is not too shabby.
- GoHuskies documents the ups and downs of the UW Volleyball season.
- Two tournement wins has landed the Huskies in the final 16 and today they face Arizona at 11:30 on ESPN 3.
Eventual National Champion Alabama comes to Seattle and edges the Huskies 20-17 back in 1978: