If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Publications are starting to release their All-American teams, and Sporting News names Budda Baker to their first team. He and a number of Huskies make the Pacific Takes AA team as well.
- Legendary Husky Football announcer Bob Rondeau was honored with the Chris Schenkel Award at the National Football Foundation Awards Dinner. Read about the award here.
- Ranking the top-10 Pac-12 games of 2016.
- Bleacher Report with a brief analysis and pick for the Alabama game.
- We’ve been hearing all year about Washington’s soft non-conference schedule. Well, bigger and better opponents are on the horizon.
- Pro Football Focus includes numerous Huskies on their All Pac-12 team.
- Great film study of Alabama’s star LB Rueben Foster, and his performance against Florida in the SEC Championship Game.
- The Ducks find their man, writes Andrew Greif of The Oregonian. Pacific Takes also has their reaction on the hiring of Willie Taggart.
- Looking at the X-Factors in the Peach Bowl:
- The Huskies struggles on the hardwood continue, as they were destroyed by Gonzaga last night, 98-71.
- Lorenzo Romar is confident that the Gonzaga game will not define the season.