If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Nick Saban thinks that the Huskies are the best “all-around team” that Alabama has faced this year
- Saban also referred to the Washington secondary as “Seahawk-like”
- Larry Stone of the Seattle Times thinks that Jake Browning is the key to beating ‘Bama.
- Adam Jude just released another Husky Headlines podcast, including a preview of the Peach Bowl with ESPN’s Chantel Jenning’s
- Here’s Pacific Takes’ round table discussion about how the Dawgs can upset ‘Bama
- Christian Caple of the Tacoma News Tribune thinks it’ll all come down to the turnover game for the Dawgs
- SI.com’s Andy Staples previews the Peach Bowl and gives his take on the QB matchup
- Fox Sports writer Stewart Mandel thinks it’s foolish to just hand Alabama the national championship, but also understands why “people are skeptical of upstart Washington”
- Azeem Victor is up and jogging and confirmed that he’s planning on returning for his senior season
- Finally, here’s freshman tight end Michael Neal serenading members of the media:
- Check out our round table on the second half of the men’s basketball season
- Kelsey plum- Stellar on and off the court: