If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- It was John Ross’s development as a kick returner that showed him what it takes to be a star receiving threat.
- The evolution of the 2013 recruiting class, Sark’s last, has had a huge impact on where the team is today.
- Chris Petersen just keeps playing mind games with his praise of Alabama.
- I provided the transcripts yesterday, but here is the video of Jake Browning and Jonathan Smith’s press conference. And video from the rest of the offense’s media session.
- Adam Jude caught up with a few Huskies in Atlanta, where they visited the famous MLK Jr. Church.
- Practice notes from Jude as well. Is Benning Potoa’e in line to start?
- Quoting some of the Alabama players during their press conference, where Rueben Foster says he gave UW serious consideration 4 years ago.
- Rutgers coach Chris Ash gives his thoughts on the UW - Alabama game.
- The women’s team just keeps rolling. They obliterated WSU by 31 in their Pac-12 opener.
- Mike Neighbors is on a mission to make UW Women’s hoops a can’t miss show.