If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Before the season the wide receiver play was a concern. As it turned out, they were not only one of the best units on the team, but one of the best in the Pac-12.
- Adam Jude talks to Jeff Choate to get his perspective on Chris Petersen’s molding of UW into a powerhouse in just three years.
- Playing in the semi-final is very nice financially for Washington, though they won’t see the extra cash flow immediately.
- The story behind Washington fans and the “We Want Bama” signs.
- Pro Football Focus’ Freshman All-American Team, with a certain Pac-12 Championship Game MVP roaming the secondary.
- Sports Illustrated breaking down Christian McCaffrey’s decision to skip his team’s bowl game. Pacific Takes thinks everything will be just fine, too.
- The Sark transition to OC has been easy, says Alabama.
- Three observations from Percy Allen after Washington’s victory over WMU.
Washington cracks the Top 10 in the regular season for the first time in 18 years, checking in at No. 9 in the latest @AP_Top25. #GoDawgs pic.twitter.com/PG8IguUTpK— Washington WBB (@UW_WBB) December 19, 2016