If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Ted Miller compares and contrasts the young, star-studded Huskies with the veteran Colorado team.
- Adam Jude writes that the Husky players know their history, and are excited about the opportunity to return Washington football to national prominence.
- Jake Eldrennkamp’s 3.71 GPA in finance was impressive enough to garner him the honor of Pac-12 Scholar Athlete of the year.
- Sixteen Huskies earned Pac-12 All-Academic honors.
- Pro Football Focus has plenty to digest regarding tonight’s game.
- Great story on Budda Baker and his brother Robert, who stayed close while the elder Baker spent seven years in prison.
- ESPN’s Kevin Gemmell says that defense is what got the Huskies and Buffaloes into the title game.
- Bleacher Report has a feature on Psalm Wooching, who has evolved from the “Angry Guy” to a darkhorse NFL prospect.
Congrats to Mr. & (the future) Mrs. GFG:
Washington WINS! Osahor records her seventh consecutive double-double. Plum led all scorers with 28. #GoDawgs pic.twitter.com/awDu9hAQiK— Washington WBB (@UW_WBB) December 2, 2016
6'3 Washington commit Blake Harris of Word of God finished with 34 points 12 assists— Phenom Hoop Report (@Phenom_Hoops) December 2, 2016
Phenom's Joe Miller Dec 27-30 pic.twitter.com/gtMjz6ujtv
Going WAYYYY back for this one: