If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- No one in the country has been better than linebacker Kieshawn Bierria at recovering fumbles. To him, it’s no luck and all hustle.
- Bierria also spoke with the media about teammate Azeem Victor and Alabama QB Jalen Hurts.
- A lot happened in Chris Petersen’s first two years to set the stage for 2016’s Playoff run. But his first victory, and perhaps most important, was signing Budda Baker.
- Not only is Washington facing Alabama in the semi-final, but they’re facing a world of people who doubt them.
- A recap of news and notes from the Alabama perspective.
- Interesting article on Lane Kiffin’s use of the jet sweep play, and why it works.
- The Huskies beat Western Michigan, but Lorenzo Romar wants more defense.
- Markelle Fultz is nearing UW’s first ever triple double performance, but is only focused on winning.