If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Coach Pete was named one of the five Dodd Trophy finalists.
- D.J. Beavers is living his childhood dream.
- Bleacher Report takes an in-depth look at 5-star OT recruit Foster Sarell, from whom the Huskies hope to land a commitment at the expense of the Stanford Cardinal.
- USC All-American DB Adoree’ Jackson has gone on record saying that he hopes Washington “shocks the world” against Bama.
- Check out Adam Jude’s newest Husky podcast discussing the question: just how good is Alabama?
- ESPN’s Pac-12 Blog will be doing position rankings for the conference over the next few weeks. Here are their rankings for running backs.
- Here’s Dawgman.com’s Scott Eklund tweeting about the Dawgs’ newest recruit:
- CBS Sports ranks the Pac-12 second, SEC fourth in college football conference power rankings.
- Here’s a video from ESPN breaking down some head-to-head stats for the upcoming Peach Bowl.
- And apparently Sark is one of the candidates for Bama’s OC opening.
- How hot is Romar’s seat?
- Huskies’ Schwan was named to the first-team All-American volleyball team.
- Here are some highlights from the Nathan Hale vs. Cleveland game, which includes 2017 UW Basketball recruit Michael Porter Jr. (#1) and his younger brother/2018 recruit Jontay Porter (#11):
- The Husky Baseball Team has been competing in the Omaha Challenge over the past few days. Here’s a video of Day 1 of the challenge: