If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Keishawn Bierria won the team’s award for most inspirational player, and has been praying to get the chance the Huskies have in the playoff.
- ESPN says that Washington’s air attack will Alabama’s toughest challenge yet.
- Postseason ranking of Pac-12 defensive lines. Who comes out on top?
- What does the only coach to have played both Alabama and UW think about the Dawgs’ chances against the Tide?
- Football has been a part of Chico McClatcher’s life ever since he could walk. Even his mom played on a women’s team!
- With Alabama looming, Chris Petersen is comfortable playing the role of underdog.
- Here’s the Peach Bowl press conference with Jen Cohen, Chris Petersen, and CEO Gary Stokan. You may also read the transcript here.
- Jake Browning’s 8-touchdown performance against Oregon somehow did not make this top-10 list.
- Husky women’s basketball players Kelsey Plum (no surprise) and Aarion McDonald win Pac-12 Player of the Week honors.
- Markelle Fultz can’t solve all of Washington’s problems.