If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jake Eldrenkamp is one of only a handful of fifth-year seniors on the squad. He reflects on his time and the team’s transformation over his career.
- Sefo Liufau has had quite the journey of his own, leading Colorado from worst to first in the Pac-12 South.
- Pro Football Focus has their video breakdown of the key matchups for tomorrow’s game.
- Position unit breakdowns between Washington and Colorado from the Pac-12 blog. Here are their picks for the game.
- We got the official awards and all-Pac-12 teams on Tuesday. Here is the Pacific Takes All-Conference team, and their season awards.
- Also from Pacific Takes, a detailed breakdown of the title game tomorrow night.
- Oregon should look at Eastern Washington’s Beau Baldwin, writes Percy Allen.
- Max Browne is officially transferring from USC.
- Jake Browning continues to impress with his football IQ and ability to read a defense:
- Santa Clara might as well be a no-fly zone during the Pac-12 Championship game. Not to mention Budda Baker and Kevin King:
Top-graded CBs in the Pac 12— PFF College Football (@PFF_College) December 1, 2016
Ahkello Witherspoon, CU, 86.8
SIdney Jones, UW, 86
Chidobe Awuzie, CU, 85.9#Pac12Championship
- Washington fell to TCU for the 2nd time. A brief analysis from Sports Day, which covers TCU.
- Markelle Fultz has been stellar. The rest of the team...not so much, writes CBS.