If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Not only did Jake Browning set the single-season TD pass record against Cal, he also continues to be on pace to break (shatter, actually) the NCAA record for passer rating. The current record is owned by...the Seattle Seahawks’ Russell Wilson.
- Washington continues its path to the playoff by welcoming a hot USC team to Husky Stadium.
- Pro Football Focus grades the UW-Cal game.
- Quick preview on USC from Percy Allen.
- Week 10 takeaways: who’s in, Ohio State or Washington?
- The Trojans’ five-game win streak has taken Clay Helton off the hot seat, writes Bill Plaschke.
- Is it foolish for Oregon to fire Mark Helfrich? Lindsay Schnell thinks so.
- The good, the bad, and the unknown from Week 10 in the Pac-12.
- Week 10 recap and Week 11 preview podcast from Pacific Takes.