If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Washington took care of business on Friday and and rose two spots in the AP poll. Now, their path to the Playoff is clear.
- Washington now turns its attention to the Pac-12 title, and Playoff.
- Washington vs. Colorado: Four Things To Know.
- Chaos has ruled the Pac-12 this year, led by Washington and Colorado’s huge power shift.
- Lavon Coleman has saved the Husky run game more than once this season. His contributions have been a true bonus this year.
- Washington’s “Death Row” defense stifled the Air Raid yet again, writes Adam Jude.
- Here is everything Chris Petersen said after the Apple Cup.
- Christian Caple’s Three Up, Three Down for the Apple Cup.
- Day-after thoughts from the Colorado perspective after their victory over Utah crowning them South division champs.
- A quick look at the Buffs from Percy Allen.
- Colorado has a lot to be proud of this year, but they still aren’t satisfied.
- Pacific Takes asks which Pac-12 underclassmen might declare early for the NFL.
- What do coaches like Jim Mora need to do to save their jobs?
- ESPN thinks we’re in:
- Budda Baker can’t wait for the Pac-12 Championship game:
- Kelsey Plum continues to be a scoring machine for UW. Doing her best Michael Jordan impression, she battled flu-like symptoms to gash Seattle U for 44 points.
- Washington’s men fell to 4-2 after losing to TCU, 93-80.