If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- No Dawgman contributor has picked against the Huskies this season, and the trend continues.
- Christian Caple makes his Pac-12 picks, and also gives his thoughts and prediction on UW/ASU.
- Caple profiles the Huskies 13 seniors ahead of Senior Day.
- Mason Kelley has this story on Jeff Lindquist. He may not have fulfilled his dreams as a Husky QB, but there is little doubt he will be successful in whatever he does after football.
- Caple has a nice story about Lindquist as well.
- Adam Jude details the struggles UW has had rushing the passer since Joe Mathis went down with injury.
- Here’s everything Chris Petersen had to say regarding D.J. Beavers, Taylor Rapp, and more.
- Inside The Pylon did a nice breakdown of the Husky pass rush from the Stanford game. Before the season they did a piece on the complexity of Chris Petersen’s offense.
Non Football Dots
- Percy Allen has three observations after the men’s basketball team downed Cal State Fullerton last night.
- Here are game recaps of Markelle Fultz’s big night from Chris Fetters, GoHuskies, Percy Allen, and Christian Caple.
Recap of the 104-88 win:
Women’s basketball gets the win 79-66 win over Missouri with the help of 15 three-pointers:
All 15 of Washington's three's tonight.— Washington WBB (@UW_WBB) November 18, 2016
The Huskies have hit 41 in three games this season. pic.twitter.com/IxkCabqksJ
Kelsey Plum moves into third all-time on the career Pac-12 scoring list (2,494) pic.twitter.com/sPaB3HlVvO— Washington WBB (@UW_WBB) November 18, 2016
Cross Country Championships Saturday:
- Redhook Brewery, one of the original Seattle microbrews and a sponsor of UW athletics, has crafted a new canteloupe IPA that will have its first tapping tomorrow before the Huskies game. If you are interested in that kind of flavor or are just a fan of Redhook, you might enjoy taking part in the festivities. The sponsor describes it as such ...
The brew is a celebration of that sweet, golden-hued fruit and at 6.2 ABV packs a nice hoppy punch that is balanced by cantaloupe that was hand-scooped into a whirlpool of IPA. Additions of the Hull Melon and Eureka hops round out the melon aroma, and a final addition of the cantaloupe was added just prior to reaching terminal. The result is a subtle IPA with layers of melon flavor.
The first tapping will happen at A Pizza Mart at 5240 University on Saturday.